Field Sales Associate
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about selling state-of-the art implantable medical devices that is the highest quality in his/her class. Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams. Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships. Establish and maintain professional relationships. Provide superior customer service. Sell new technologies. Analyze customer needs. Prioritize time. Work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team of sales associates within your region. Comply with internal and external practices and procedures.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years' sales experience calling on interventional cardiologists and radiologists. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Basic computer skills. Adaptable and flexible. Current, valid driving license. Ability to quickly develop strong and effective technical selling skills with new products in new markets. Ability to understand medical/surgical procedures and terminology. Ability to travel overnight approximately 50%. Experience in/with structural heart product sales, interventional product sales, healthcare contracts and group-purchasing organizations. Eligible to work within the US.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American manufacturing company specializing in products derived from fluoropolymers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org