Field Property Claim Service Adjuster
- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- As a Field Property Claim Service Adjuster, the incumbent will play a vital role to ensure the company delivers on the promise it made. After a property claim is reported, the incumbent will be dispatched straight to the scene to investigate the incident and assess the damage. The incumbent will meet with customers in person to reassure them that they will be well taken care of, and help guide them through the settlement process. He/she will act as a customer advocate by establishing and maintaining a strong personal rapport with our customers, provide support to local offices to expedite the claims process, follow established procedures to ensure a positive customer experience and satisfy defined business objectives, achieve cost management objectives through expert execution and compliance processes, investigate, evaluate, and negotiate personal property claims in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
What your background should be
- The required fields for the applicant are proven record of outstanding customer service delivery, contracting experience, prior use of Xactimate or any other estimating programs is a plus, excellent listening and interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to take initiative and seek training necessary to excel, ability to apply classroom concepts in a real-world working environment, proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision, proven record for maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college degree with construction or professional experience.
Who is the client company
- This is the third largest personal lines insurer in the United States and the largest that is publicly held.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org