Field Promotions Representative
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate submission of ad photos and documentation for breed-specific magazines and national publications. Maintain, update and communicate top 100 statistics and obtain corresponding necessary documentation. Coordinate event executional details with appropriate superintendents. Liaison with local pet specialty group territory managers to coordinate big bag sales of pro plan at individual dog shows. Communicate relevant information concerning product introduction, nutrition training, and other topics as determined by the account manager to ambassadors. assist the area manager as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1+ years of experience with dog show related activities as a breeder and/or exhibitor. 10+ years of experience with dog show related activities as a breeder and/or exhibitor preferred. Proficient in personal computer program applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Public speaking skills. Written communication skills. Interpersonal, sales and public relations skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The second-largest pet food company globally and the largest in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com