Field Project Supervisor
- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- Field Project Supervisor is responsible for development, execution and improvement of action plans. Directs associates including managers on process and procedures for facility set up projects, including reviewing new modular plans, planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements and advising on assigning additional staff to assist to ensure company and facility goals are met. Ensures associates timely, accurate and safe set up of merchandise on racks, displays, features, side counters and action alleys. Maintains compliance with company and legal policies, procedures and regulations for assigned areas. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity. Models, enforces and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper customer service approaches and techniques to ensure customer needs, complaints and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates in assigned area.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and 1 year leadership, supervisory or management experience, including task management and delegation include 1 year project management experience, 2 years retail field experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
Who is the client company
- The company provides retail service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org