Field Project Supervisor
- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- Field project supervisor ensures associates timely, accurate, and safe set-up of merchandise on racks, displays, features, side counters, and action alleys. Responsibilities including: process and procedures for facility set-up projects, reviewing new modular plans, planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements and advising on assigning additional staff to assist to ensure company and facility goals are met. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates in assigned area and supports the implementation of business solutions. The successful candidate supervise on models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper customer service approaches and techniques to ensure customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards. Ensures compliance with company and legal policies and procedures, regulations for assigned areas, demonstrates up-to-date expertise, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
What your background should be
- 1-year experience using Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 1-year leadership, supervisory or management experience, including task management and delegation. 2 years retail field experience preferred. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational retail corporation operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com