Field Network Technician
- Lihue, HI
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer oriented service, support and training; in person, by phone or email. Service and maintain digital a/v recording systems. Recognize priority issues and escalate on-site response accordingly. Replace or repair faulty equipment according to contract agreements. Schedule regular maintenance visits according to client contracts. Install new systems, hardware upgrades and software upgrades. Perform site visits to assess system upgrade needs. Log all completed work with an on-line program. Collaborate as a team to get the job done.
What your background should be
- Military communications or pc & networking experience A+ and/or net+ certification. Excellent communication skills and professional appearance. Possess a helpful and friendly working attitude. Ability to quickly learn about new products and services. Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and network cable wiring termination, and soldering skills. Working knowledge of audio and video signal flow, mixers, amplifiers, cameras, etc. Experience in computer and network troubleshooting. Skills with networking and electronic diagnostic tools. Willingness to travel daily and cover a large territory. Clean criminal background, drug screen and valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company promotes accuracy and efficiency through AV recording solutions, guaranteeing the preservation of the record for tomorrow's court system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org