Field Marketing Coordinator
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing marketing strategies and tactics which increase sales, customer count, items per customer and sales per customer. Responsible for strategically leading divisional, customer-directed campaigns as it relates to, but not limited to competitor response initiatives, underperforming stores, and store grand openings/closings. Responsible for driving and managing the channel execution of strategic divisional communication campaigns to maximize divisional retail sales and profits. Responsible for leading and executing event marketing activities, such as sponsorships and trade shows. Responsible for managing and executing a multi-million dollar localized marketing and event marketing budget related to assigned retail divisions to increase brand equity and market share, thus ultimately maximizing retail sales. Responsible for serving as the marketing groups single point of contact for various external partners (sponsorship, suppliers, media reps), and business partners. Responsible for divisional communication planning, new market entry plans, and negotiations ensuring the company has an equitable share of media presence to ensure overall value and drive market awareness. Responsible for dedicating time to marketing innovation and quality improvement. Responsible for managing special divisional marketing-related assignments.
What your background should be
- Minimum four years of marketing experience working with project budgets. Knowledge of media channels and distribution methods and marketing principles, processes, tools, techniques and marketing communications planning. Knowledge of field marketing techniques, retail operations, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and project management computer software programs, grocery consumer and competitive market dynamics. Possess the following skills: analytical skills, negotiation skills, budget management, problem solving and prioritization skills, demonstrate advanced decision making skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, mass communications, business administration.
Who is the client company
- This is an American employee-owned supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org