Field Maintenance Technician
- Lancaster, PA
What you'll be doing
- Schedules and prioritizes duties and work assignments on a daily basis. Completes required reports and paperwork daily to account for the time and use of parts and materials. Observes and inspects equipment to determine if servicing or further action is required. Completes preventative and basic maintenance tasks on structures and other equipment, including, but not limited to dispensers, point of sale (POS), computers, security equipment, telephone and data lines, heating and air conditions systems, refrigeration equipment, lighting, signs and pumps as required. Read, interprets and follows procedures described in service manuals per manufacturer guidelines. Calibrates pumps, dispensers and other equipment in accordance with legal standards. Keeps assigned company vehicle(s) in a safe and orderly condition, which includes scheduling maintenance as required, and securing, organizing, and safeguarding company equipment and parts contained in and on the vehicle. Recommends when an outside contractor is required to handle a maintenance problem.
What your background should be
- Completes and maintains required state specific competency training and testing necessary to obtain and maintain class UST system operator certification. Experience performing maintenance related tasks. Experience with pumps and dispensers preferred. Experience in a skill trade area preferred (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a United States based petroleum refining, marketing, and transportation company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org