- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Oversee a group of company stores (corporate and/or franchise) within a geographic area to ensure the highest levels of guest service. Lead, consult with and influence store operators and/or franchisees to develop, update and execute operational plans and strategies, including merchandising, fresh food concepts, fuel sales, guest experience and store operational infrastructure. Monitor and ensure accountability for all aspects of store operations, providing advice, coaching, and assistance to store management. May directly supervise corporate store managers and teams. Recruit, hire, develop, and retain top talent within the market to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all corporate stores. Recognize and address performance issues in a timely manner. Ensure key processes and plans are in place through weekly store visits, store evaluations, and data analysis.
What your background should be
- Requisite industry and management experience is required. Three to five years of operational management experience or two plus years of successful multi-unit management experience in a retail and/or QSR environment. Proven ability to work with and influence direct reports, franchisees, peers and senior management. Strong analytical, diagnostic and root cause identification skills. Proven prioritization, presentation, budgeting, time management, project management (from conception to completion), and planning skills. Critical perspective and observation of store and merchandise placement. Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting. Proficient in MS office suite, outlook, & internet applications. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work cross-functionally. Overnight and daily travel is required. Must have a valid driving license with a clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This international chain of retail convenience stores operates primarily as a franchise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com