Field Auto Adjuster
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized damage appraisals to return vehicles of the customers to their pre-loss condition. Will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process in a caring and professional manner. Will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. Will be measured on the ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Will deliver exceptional and courteous customer service. Will travel to the location of damaged vehicles and/or conducting assessments at one of the business drive-in claims centers. Will provide clear, written correspondence as necessary. Will work well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Will achieve targeted performance goals to support the business industry-leading operational standards.
What your background should be
- High school diploma/general education diploma (GED) with three years experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop. or, a four-year degree with a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and computer skills. Ability to be a self-starter and work independently. Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or mitchell is a definite plus. ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or the license of adjuster are especially desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/general education diploma (GED). Four-year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about business insurance, retirement & investment products and banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org