Fibrex Extruder Operator
- North Branch, MN
What you'll be doing
- Tend to and operate extrusion machines in a work cell to produce required parts as determined by customer requirements and the production schedule. Analyze production data and make necessary adjustments to the operation of extrusion related equipment. Move materials in and out of the line as needed; including packaging materials, raw materials and finished product. Complete necessary documentation; process checks, quality checks, production reporting, etc. Create labels and wrap loads per standard work. Evaluate part conformance against documented product requirements and stack profiles on load. Assist with the set-up and start-up any profile for all machines in a work cell. Troubleshoot standard problems against a defined process and refer complex problems to the appropriate resources. Assist with the training of new fibrex extruder operators. Tear down and clean up any profiles. Identify and communicate appropriately when electrical/mechanical/technical support is needed. Participate and sustain 6S activities. Work in a safe manner and follow safety policies. Make sure co-workers are working safely and following safety policies. Participate in kaizen events and help sustain improvements made from those events.
What your background should be
- Basic computer skills keyboarding, Windows equipment maintenance experience. Developing leadership skills. Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally. Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and process procedures. Ability and skills to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an international window and door manufacturing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com