Fence Installer Helper
- Oakdale, MN
What you'll be doing
- Install or pull fence to NCR specifications and customers expectations. Inspect and test vehicles and equipments daily to ensure the safe operation of all perform daily vehicle inspections. Perform all daily job assignments. Help to load necessary equipments and materials on truck to complete all daily work assignments helping to ensure load correctly secured before leaving the facility. Perform duties as assigned by the team leader. Upon leaving a job site, ensure site is clean and free of debris and all company equipments and extra material is loaded and secured on truck. Maintain a clean truck and restock as necessary.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience or training required. Ability to interact and communicate with supervisor, team members and customers. Ability to work from detailed instructions. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals. A valid driving license with a motor vehicle record within company guidelines required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest full service rental companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org