Federal Client Manager
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Attain assigned revenue account goals. Achieve assigned sales goals. Provide high quality account management and customer support services to assigned accounts. Establish solid, long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions, and addressing customer concerns. Develop a territory management plan that incorporates key revenue growth and targeted customer prospects to achieve sales and revenue targets. Ensure that all trainings and sales related activities/leads are entered into website in a compliant manner i.e., daily discipline. Conduct a minimum of six customers meetings, face-to-face, per week. Demonstrate strong negotiation skills by effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. Collaborate with key internal partners and federal sales executives to facilitate new sales. Coordinate training efforts to deeply penetrate accounts and obtain customer feedback. Coordinate local marketing efforts within assigned accounts. Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to regional management. Assist other market segments as needed.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 1 to 2 years of experience with federal government customers, or 3+ years in similar market preferred. Strong communication and presentation skills. Field sales or training experience strongly preferred. Field account management and marketing experience strongly preferred. Ability to travel to sales training, meetings and to customer locations. Customer service orientation and experience. Proficient in MS Office/internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- JD/BA/BS degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a major multinational information and mass media company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com