Family Resources Coordinator
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- The main purpose of the role is to carry out reception duties, ensuring families are fully supported and assigned sleeping spaces if required. The role is also responsible for maintaining the Hospitality area in clean and safe condition, ensuring its upkeep, as well as assisting staff when linking families to other community resources.
What your background should be
- Familiarity with TDS. Sensitivity to cultural diversity and differing needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School education or equivalent required. College degree in health-related field or human services preferred.
Who is the client company
- Pediatric hospital committed to ongoing and exceptional service to patients, their families, and the community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org