Family Center Director
- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the facilitation of data management systems and ensure quality indicators are met. Provide reports to family center advisory council and funders as needed. Provide fiscal oversight and management. Oversee the operations of all family center programs and provide leadership for all activities of the center. Design and coordinate recruitment activities and other intervention strategies. Organize and facilitate work groups in collaboration with the chair of the advisory council and the parent team with special focus on assistance in building and sustaining involvement of the parent in the family center. Coordinates staff and volunteers to facilitate specific training and education programs to provide programming for families and keep staff abreast of best practices in the field. Supervision of staff and volunteers. Participate in all pertinent trainings and network meetings deemed appropriate. Participate in training and that promote best practices at the FC as appropriate. Take a lead role in the local neighborhood to coordinate services for families. Strengthen relationships with local schools and other community organizations. Responsible for overall operation of family center facilities. Ensure that curricula are being implemented with fidelity
What your background should be
- Experience conducting community recruitment, outreach, and advocacy. Supervisory experience and skills. Ability to relate to a wide range of cultural and economic populations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (master preferred) with related training in human services, social work, early childhood education/development, etc.
Who is the client company
- Provide help and create hope for millions of people, regardless of their religious, social, or economic background.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com