- Arlington, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work in conjunction with the RA/QA coordinator to insure timely review of returned products requiring investigation and analysis of failure. Inspect returned materials considered to be product failure to help determine cause of failure and to initiate the corrective and preventative action process when necessary. Initiation of and involvement in the corrective and preventative action process if the investigation is MDR related. Involvement in the hazard analysis (harm) review if the investigation is MDR related. Review all returned materials making initial determination as to suitability for re-use, rework, scrap or failure investigation. Maintain database of items deemed to be product failure along with the status of investigation activities. Coordinate returned products and documentation with customer care and product service utilizing the return authorization (RA) process. Insure organization, timely closure and availability of returned product deemed to require investigations. Provide assistance to engineering and other technical personnel in product failure investigations and root cause analysis.
What your background should be
- Two to three years of related experience as an electro-mechanical instrument or device technician; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience with medical device equipment preferred. Some travel may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent from two years of college or technical school.
Who is the client company
- The company manufactures beds, furnishings, repositioning equipment, and wound management products for the long-term care industry, including hospitals and nursing homes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org