Facility Vice President
- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- The facility vice president will provide leadership and support to facility executive team and ensure direct-to-consumer policies and procedures communicated and executed consistently. The candidate is responsible for the financial, operational, safety and service performance of the fulfillment center. S/he will collaborate with selling divisions and the systems group to provide leadership with the design and implementation of the new facility. The incumbent will perform time and action calendar development, hiring strategy, budget development, and overall project management. Provide strategic leadership to develop, coach, and mentor direct reports toward individual growth and performance excellence. Serve as the liaison with the company website direct on building related issues. This position will maintain customer service, company compliance standards, and excellent safety process. Develop a recognition program that creates an employee count mentality, manage staff planning and labor initiatives towards fully utilizing associates capabilities, while maintaining fair and equitable employment practice. Support ongoing corporate programs and initiatives (six sigma, partners in time, succession planning, etc.).
What your background should be
- The candidate should have minimum one-year of experience with Manhattan wm systems. S/he should have in depth knowledge of e-commerce and fulfillment operations, including; experience with high transaction operations and excellent skill in areas of supply chain logistics, and inventory management, with an emphasis on customer service. The incumbent should have the ability to stay ahead of the curve by finding new ways to satisfy customers, effective decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment. Proven strategic leadership skills including leading a team with a clear vision and strategy, results-orientation, change catalyst, and developing people. The applicant should have high-level understanding of six sigma process improvement methodology. Facility start-up experience strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in distribution, supply chain, logistics, or a related field. Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a multinational mid range chain of department stores and merchandise corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org