Facility Security Officer
- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- A successful candidate needs proven industrial security experience and in depth knowledge. Experience with collateral and SAP security requirements to include operating and maintaining a collateral facility and SAPFs. Candidate must have demonstrated effective/successful experience with the U.S. Government, DoD, Intelligence, or contractor community in industrial security management. Experience with personnel security, document control, visitor control, and COMSEC. Ability to maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with U.S. government agencies, prime and subcontractors, customers, and site enabler groups (e.g. facilities, protective services, HR, international trade compliance, etc). Liaison with security compliance centers of excellence.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have depth knowledge of the NISPOM, JAFAN and NSA/OMSEC requirements. First rate interpersonal skills. Proven ability to work under time sensitive and often stressful and ambiguous conditions. Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD issued security clearance/accesses required. Formal experience as an FSO or CPSO required. Formal experience as a PSO/GSSO preferred. Candidate should have ability to conduct effective investigations involving classified and sensitive unclassified matters. Experience supervising a staff (providing assignments, coaching, feedback, time/attendance, performance reviews, etc.). Ensure compliance with UTC/PW and US government security regulations. Interface with prime contractors, DSS, PSO, AOR and other agencies. ID and solve security problems with all levels of staff/management.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required and (MA/MS degree and PhD degree preferred)
Who is the client company
- An aerospace manufacturer with global service operations widely used in both civil aviation and military aviation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com