Facility Administrative Officer (FAO)
- San Marcos, TX
What you'll be doing
- Function as administrator in charge. Utilize resources to cover staffing needs and alter schedules as needed. Assure state-mandated staffing ratios are maintained. Empower to make decisions related to overtime use to maintain safety. Provide supervision of direct care staff campus wide. Verifies direct care staff are implementing daily schedule of activities and actively engaged. Verifies required checks and patient locators are being timely and accurately completed. Provide on the spot training as necessary. Provide corrective counseling and feedback to direct care staff who are not in compliance with facility policies/procedures and expectations, and documents on required forms. Conduct facility and unit tours for parents/guardians, referral sources and funding entities. Facilitate admissions on evenings, nights and weekends. Provide crisis management support to direct care staff, nurses and patients. Assure emergency behavior interventions utilized are implemented properly by all involved.
What your background should be
- Experience working with patients displaying a diverse array of psychiatric, neuropsychiatric and neurodevelopmental disturbances required. Minimum 18 months of work experience at the facility preferred. Requires leadership skills as well as organizational, supervisory and administrative abilities. Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all areas of the facility, agency representatives and payors. Ability to process, review and critically analyze large amounts of information. Good verbal and written skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and facility information.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or university student status preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest hospital management companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org