Facilities/Engineering Operations Manager
- Orange Park, FL
What you'll be doing
- The company is searching for an Assistant Director/Operations Manager of facilities/ engineering. The Assistant Director of the engineering department will oversee the daily operations of the maintenance and plant operations department within a hospital setting. Daily operations include customer service, staff development, regulatory compliance (TJC, NFPA, etc.), preventive and corrective maintenance, and project management. Responsible for demand and preventative work request completion. Responsible for auditing work to ensure quality. Coordinating with construction during utility connections and outages. Monitors staff training and performance. Maintains work schedules and manages, auditing, and P.M.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in managing a maintenance department in a healthcare organization along with the technical knowledge of mechanical, electrical, & plumbing systems. 2 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services. The company will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is a French food services and facilities management multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com