- Chattanooga, TN
What you'll be doing
- Completion of work order requests as received that will include furniture repair, furniture installation or reconfigurations. Responsible for proper installation of any type of office furniture, panel systems furniture, and reconfiguration of both with consideration for ergonomic issues. Responsible for staff relocations across all company facilities that will include personal computer installations. Perform regular day trips to set up home offices for telecommuters. Develop a thorough knowledge of office furniture, systems furniture, and general space requirements. Receiving and unloading furniture deliveries from transportation companies; and assist to maintain furniture inventory. Must be able to review inventory when requested and be able to identify standard stock furniture items for periodic reorders. Report or corrects any problems. Operate all tools or machines in a safe manner.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year related facilities experience preferred. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with employees at all levels within the company are required. Must be in good physical condition and able to lift 100 lbs. Must have experience operating an electric pallet jack and a general knowledge of power hand tools. Knowledgeable in the use of PC-based software programs such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Must also be able to learn software programs for inventory tracking, work order tracking and various other corporate requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides health insurance plans.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org