Facilities Services Manager
- Harbor City, CA
What you'll be doing
- The facilities manager is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and repair of the buildings, mechanical/electrical systems, equipment and grounds, and for the provision of a safe working environment. Participates in the design, development, implementation of programs, policies and procedures to ensure all facilities (building, structures, systems, equipment, furnishings and physical environment) and grounds are maintained in an operationally effective, clean and safe manner. Ensures compliance w/ administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of governmental and accrediting agencies. Schedules, manages, documents and maintains records of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program. Manages the landscaping maintenance as well as contractual services required to maintain all grounds and public side walks. Schedules their upkeep and repairs to maintain them for safety, aesthetics, and effective operation. Ensures the medical center is in compliance w/ fire prevention, general safety, seismic conformance, health hazards protection and disaster/emergency preparedness plans. Submits quarterly safety summary reports to the safety Committee. Maintains and updates safety and emergency operations plans as needed.
What your background should be
- Significant experience, usually five (5) years, in supervising and managing all plant operations, maintenance, renovation and related activities. Previous experience in the management of building systems and possess knowledge of advanced building engineering principles, especially as they relate to the medical care environment required. Health care industry experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, public health, engineering, industrial hygiene or applied sciences or equivalent. Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org