Facilities Operations Manager
- Glendale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Develop and manage budget for the sites building and grounds (facility and HS&E department). Negotiate and manage general construction contractor, landscaping, janitorial, pest control, chemical handler and other service contract. Make the recommendation of purchase of the sites facility project supply, maintenance equipment and repair parts for production and building equipment. Design and supervise new construction, retrofit and repair project. Determine appropriate preventive maintenance requirement for the production, manufacturing and engineering laboratories. Evaluate site security system, procedure and process and implement change to maximize effectiveness. Provide instruction to contract security officer on site security system and alarm to ensure adequate response to potential emergency scenarios. Provide training and update to contact security officer on site specific procedure. Develop, recommend and implement practical, functional approach to resolve safety, health and environmental issue in support of location strategies for achieving customer satisfaction and regulatory/policy compliance. Provide advice on safety, health and environmental concern and work with employee at all organizational level to affect corrective action strategy. Deliver safety, health and environmental training on required regulatory, corporate and site specific topic. Review current and proposed regulation/corporate requirement and recommend appropriate program measure to ensure compliance. Conduct internal safety, health and security audit to verify compliance level. Ensure the development of safety, health, and environmental policy/procedure and ensure that requirement effectively integrated into standard operating procedure. Provide industrial hygiene monitoring plan, conduct monitoring activity and provide technical guidance in the implementation of control to minimize exposure to contaminant. Review new chemical from a safety and health perspective and ensure appropriate control established prior to introduction into the workplace. Oversee Inspection, repair and maintenance of site alarm, sprinkler and access control system.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of relevant experience. Communication & influence: Interacts with parties within and outside of the facilities, health, safety and environmental areas.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma with significant relevant experience or associate's degree or bachelor's degree.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com