- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Seek competent, cooperative, cost conscious contractors; develop and maintain strong contractor relationships. Analyze the critical, more costly repairs requiring a higher level of expertise. Provide direct supervision to the facilities coordinators via meetings, telephone, email and direct conversation. Develop and train coordinators to perform tasks efficiently. Evaluate, manage and oversee all personnel issues for direct reports. Train coordinators on technical issues of repair work. Review and approve submitted written quotes from contractors with regard to appropriate cost, labor hours, leasing and other various issues. Negotiate with subcontractors where estimates do not meet expectations. Manage contractors per exceptions; provide leadership resolving monetary and work quality issues. Provide over site and direction for emergency issues in the field. Create work orders and update existing work order notes based on research and input from contractors and the field. Oversee follow up on status reports and insure timely completion of the work in progress. Expedite emergency work orders. Interface with managers and departments in order to make appropriate repair/replace decisions.
What your background should be
- 5+ years construction/maintenance experience in multi-location environment. 2+ years supervisory experience. 2+ years vendor management experience. Proficient in Excel. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment as well as independently. Ability to multi-task. Excellent customer service.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a leading national retailer of innovative mobile technology products and services, as well as products related to personal and home technology and power supply needs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org