- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage the maintenance or operation of bowling, arcade and restaurant equipment. Lead a team of 3-4 technicians to ensure efficiency in all center operating systems. Reports to the general manager and interfaces with all team members. Advise ownership on the development of operating budgets. Effectively schedule all technical or maintenance staff. Purchase and stock any necessary replacement parts. Maintain accurate maintenance records for all center operating systems. Maintain center housekeeping standards. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 5 years of mechanical, electronic or technical systems experience. 2 plus years of supervisory or management experience. Bowling pinsetter or arcade game maintenance experience a plus. Outstanding organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held Texas-based entertainment company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com