- Durham, NC
What you'll be doing
- Office automation, vendor management renewal of contracts and agreements. Bills and payments. Review admin controlled expenses and suggest cost-effective measures for improving support. Company policy and procedures for purchase, transfer and disposal of assets. Statutory requirements for registration, recording and reporting for commercial activities. Quality audit-check on raw material used by vendors and to ensure proper waste management. General troubleshooting, day to day issues, small time complaints and requests. Perform periodic reviews of all objectives that are tied to the overall corporate goals. Interface with engineering, sales, maintenance, QA, production, controlling, customers, suppliers and hr. Interacts with building occupants to identify and resolve facilities related issues.
What your background should be
- 5-6 years facilities manager experience. Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of policy, process, and procedures. Advanced level computer skills (MS Office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent relationship management skills. Must be able to travel 40% and work in 24/7 environments.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering, or business administration
Who is the client company
- Multinational human resource consulting company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com