- Chantilly, VA
What you'll be doing
- Manages preventative maintenance program (specifically HVAC, and roofs) as directed for leased and owned facilities. Receives and processes requests for carpet and paint, and ensures correct quantities are specified and places order after confirmation received from applicable party. Solicits bids for signage and working with applicable real estate leader, obtains landlord approval and makes recommendation to director for ordering of signage. Ensures billings received from outside vendors and suppliers are corrects and processes for payment. Maintains communication with operations and other corporate departments on all aspects of construction projects including schedules, milestone action dates, and costs. Maintains a database of facility/construction information and actual historical costs. Oversees removal of all corporate identification and assists districts in removal of (and disposal of if requested) all applicable equipment and in having any repairs completed prior to lease expiring to ensure compliance with lease and return of all applicable deposits.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-2 years of facility maintenance experience is required. Understanding of minimum level of HVAC requirements needed for facilities based on size of conditioned space. Computer literate in MS Office, Excel. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in facility management.
Who is the client company
- This corporation provides furniture rental services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org