- Delran, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The current company is seeking for a facilities assistant. This position is responsible to maintenance, modification, trouble shooting and repair of a wide variety of challenging electronic and electro-mechanical systems in a distribution center environment. The candidate will provide electrical support for all facility systems and equipment including but not limited to conveyors, A-frames, printers, strippers, compressors and other automated technologies. The incumbent is accountable to preventive maintenance and repair on conveyor and associated systems, maintaining the building, which includes lighting, minor electrical and plumbing and structural repairs. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 2+ years of facilities engineering experience is required and windows XP/windows 7 and work order experience is preferred. Ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors who perform maintenance or upgrade work on facility systems; ability to learn quickly and address issues as they arise during normal working hours or when on call. Knowledge of the NEC and some light electrical construction experience is desired. Experience with troubleshooting control systems ranging from relay logic to microprocessor based controls. Strong electrical skills are needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is providing health information technology, medical supplies and care management tools services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org