- Monett, MO
What you'll be doing
- Process parts in the fabrication department. Employee will comply with all safety and quality guidelines on machinery and in the workplace. Be adequately cross trained in various functions on small hydraulic machines. Required to understand the differences between operating small hydraulic die stations, such as notch, mash, etc. and the drill press. Cross training required in the general category and one machine in the specialty category. Complete daily paperwork. Understand and be able to maintain accurate inventory.
What your background should be
- One to three years related manufacturing experience preferred. Ability to read, write and understand English. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to read and interpret basic documents, safety rules and other correspondence. Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level is determined in the company employee handbook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about recreational facilities and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com