Experienced Legal Secretary
- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for multitask, prioritize and remain friendly and professional while providing the best experience possible for client. Greet all client, assess need, seat in conference room, and notify attorney or paralegal. Maintain calendar and communication. Copy ID, print closing package and witness document as necessary. Assess and route multi line phone call to appropriate destination. Monitor and order office supply. Coordinate runner schedule and assigned task. Coordinate conference room availability. Maintain appearance and supply stock of conference room, front desk and lobby. Help supervisor and team leader with delegated task, assignment or project.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years customer service and reception experience (candidate with real estate industry experience or extensive reception experience favored). Maintain a professional appearance (business attire). Typing and data entry skills (minimum of 45 WPM). Excellent experience with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience with web demos, conference calls, WebEx. Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about settlement and legal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org