- Little Rock, AR
What you'll be doing
- The experience specialist is responsible to deliver the ultimate company customer experience in retail stores. The candidate will create a welcoming and exciting store environment and introduce customers to the store, direct customer traffic and promote store exploration. S/he will ensure that, customer needs met in a timely manner. The incumbent will resolve customer issues quickly and completely, and deliver the ultimate one-on-one coaching experience to customers as you demonstrate product and accessory functionality. Facilitate workshops where s/he will work with groups of customers to demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions, including the latest and greatest smart phones, tablets, and smart accessories. The applicant will sell solutions and process customer transactions. Contribute to the overall health and performance of retail store by supporting daily business operations, including selling technology solutions, stocking inventory, and processing customer transactions when needed. This position will ensure that all interactive displays are operational.
What your background should be
- Qualified candidate with 2 years of degree and 1 year of relevant work experience is required. The candidate should have excellent communication skills. S/he should be comfortable in presenting small and large groups, passionate about teaching others, and passionate about technology. The applicant should be resourceful, motivated to learn, comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The incumbent should have exceptional relationship building skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years of degree is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This client company is one of the largest wireless telecommunications providers in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com