- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Perform proper scrub according to policy. Prepare instrumentation according to physician preference card and scheduled procedure. Demonstrate aseptic technique. Accurately perform surgical count according to policy and procedure. Demonstrate proper use of instrument, equipment, suturing and stapling device. Save and properly identify all specimen according to department policy and procedure. Follow departmental policy for proper use of personal protective equipment during procedure. Prepare the case cart postoperatively for return to sterile process. Separate instrument according to policy. Prepare and properly dispose of sharp, blood, and waste according to policy and procedure. Perform as a preceptor as assign. Assist in prepare the operating room and perform assign support duty during surgical procedure. Assist team member in select and prepare routine supply, instrument and equipment for surgical procedure. Check all instrument for workability prior to usage, display knowledge of instrument and content of set. Assist in return equipment and instrument to proper location follow departmental procedure.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience required. Current CST certificate. An exercise physiologist must be dedicated to serving patients with their health and fitness needs. Good communication skills, sympathy and understanding are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of approved surgical technology program.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org