Exercise Analyst Protection
- Fort Leavenworth, KS
What you'll be doing
- Collects and manages data pertaining to military mission command procedures, decisions and orders during computer assisted military training exercises for army brigades, divisions and corps. In coordination with military WFF counterparts, develops and produces graphic products for exercise unit after action reviews. Assists in exercise design and scenario development. Assists in pre exercise planning by conducting site surveys and participating in planning conferences. Develops exercise plans, coordinates internal and external resources, monitors planning progress and time lines and prepares contract deliverables items. Maintains proficiency in the various simulations and models and AAR systems supporting army training exercises.
What your background should be
- Minimum MEL 4-CGSC or equivalent with 3 years related experience. Must have, or be able to obtain, a dod secret clearance. Familiar with current army/joint doctrine. Highly proficient with MS office suite of software (powerpoint, word, excel). Brigade or higher staff officer experience. Previous experience in computer-assisted simulation training. Prior experience as an observer/trainer/controller. Army training exercise design experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or BA degree graduate of a related advance course.
Who is the client company
- A global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com