- Lake Mary, FL
What you'll be doing
- Matches business opportunities in the marketplace with segment, division, and local office strategies and operating plans. Comprehends segment / industry strategy; identifies agents who can and will execute initiatives that will support these strategies. Creates tactical sales plans; tracks results and executes necessary corrective actions. Develops a robust pipeline of prospective accounts and effectively move inventory through the pipelines. Focuses sales activities from a "big picture" or book of business perspective. Works with business center counterparts to consistently assess book trends and develop actions to address potential negative and positive impacts. Identifies profitable versus unprofitable agents within territory and identifies negative profit trends in the books of unprofitable agents. Manages, follows up, and reports out on action plan initiatives and results. Leverages available selling tools such as programs, incentives, services, etc. to develop options and negotiate win-win deals. Asks probing questions and listens acutely to uncover the customer's circumstances, needs, motivations and concerns. Demonstrates underwriting acumen in making business decisions to manage book mix and leverages production opportunities to ensure territory profitability. Understands and communicates rationale for underwriting decisions.
What your background should be
- Industry experience is preferred. Minimum two years of financial analysis. Proficient with Microsoft Office suites with the ability to learn internal customer & agency account management systems. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree preferred. Advanced degree or CPCU, RPLU, IIA or CIC a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is the United States-based investment and insurance company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com