- Baldwin, MI
What you'll be doing
- Organizes office operations and procedures for the efficient flow of work within the administrative office as well as the integration of interdepartmental workflow and sequence. Takes and transcribe dictation, in addition to performing oftentimes advanced clerical and administrative duties. Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices. Composes and types general correspondence based on knowledge of management views and/or verbal instructions for management approval. Makes appointments, gives information and/or directs callers and opens mail, exercising judgment concerning priority. Reads outgoing correspondence for policy or viewpoint conflicts. Summarizes content of incoming materials. Exercises lead work responsibility over clerical personnel. Performs human resources type duties to include disseminating corporate and facility policies and procedures in addition to clerical duties related to employee performance, status changes, benefits enrollment and similar ancillary duties. Establishes and maintains effective working relations with a wide spectrum of employees, officials, and the public. Arranges travel schedules and reservations. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a responsible administrative secretarial position or related field. Appropriate accreditation and/or certification in related field may supplement work experience requirement. Proficient with general PC application software products (Microsoft Office suite). Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and knowledge in the performance of complex, confidential, and sometimes difficult duties.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
Who is the client company
- This company specializing in corrections, detention and mental health treatment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com