Executive in Training
- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develops a sales plan which defines how the sales team will obtain the regional sales objectives, monitors progress towards those objectives, and adjust plans as necessary to reach them. Insures that all sales associates utilize the salesforce automation system. Implements an audit procedure to insure compliance. Responsible for the sourcing, selection and training of sales personnel and for maintaining proper staffing levels in accordance with the regional headcount plan. Responsible for the sales administration process which includes processing sales orders and maintaining backlog in accordance with the sales policy manual and sales human resources handbook. Insures that the sales department operates within the regional sales budget. Motivates employees to reach high standards of performance by establishing an environment within the region that encourages and recognizes diligence, dedication and a sense of mission. Provides career development of employees through direct performance feedback and job coaching.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-7 years of b2b selling success. 1-5 years of direct field sales management. Experience managing a team of sales associates responsible for generating new business in a solution sales type environment. Effective partnering with service to achieve profitable sales and retention of clients, and has consistently achieved or exceeded sales quotas. Good planning ability, and understands how to implement successful sales strategies.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in marketing or business administration; MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org