Executive Director of Human Resources
- Tyler, TX
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking for an executive director of human resources. Essential functions oversee the implementation of HR programs. Advise faculty and staff on employee performance issues, disciplinary actions, refereeing disputes and terminating employees. Develop an annual HR budget. Communicate changes in university personnel policies and procedures and insure proper compliance is followed. Lead the development of department goals and objectives. Oversee and manage the work of HR staff. Establish departmental measures to support accomplishing strategic goals. Attend and participate in administrative, management and department meetings.
What your background should be
- Minimum five to seven years of progressively responsible human resource leadership and administration experience in required. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a public research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com