- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The executive director is responsible to manage a revenue stream of well over 13 million in annual revenue and margin of over 1.5 million annually. The candidate will supervise directly the medical director, clinical managers, sales, operations, and administrative staff. This position will oversee and participate in day-to-day clinical care of the patients. S/he will be involved in direct patient care (in a clinic, in-home care, etc.). Position in this function include responsibility for planning and directing all aspects of a site, state or region operational policies, objectives, initiatives, and network negotiations, management. Lead the organization internally and externally and accountable for financial and non-financial results (budgets and actual). Manage the P&L of a site, state or multiple states. Manage daily operations of multiple levels of staff and multiple functions/departments across one or more sites. Project management and implementation related to health plans, hospice programs. Provide leadership to and is accountable for the performance of managers and senior level professional staff. Impact of work is most often at the operational or local business unit or market level. Own an end-to-end process. Develop functional, market level, and site strategy, plans, production, and organizational priorities. Identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems outside own team. Product, service, or process decisions are most likely to impact entire functions and customer accounts (internal or external).
What your background should be
- The candidate with 3+ years of experience, in general management and or operations management required. 3+ years of experience managing a P&L required. 3+ years of experience in healthcare required. S/he should have the ability to relate to superior, peers and subordinates, demonstrated ability to build the business, leadership, and proven ability to lead, motivate and organize teams. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning & business development. Knowledge of healthcare polices and reimbursement practices.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or health, MBA is preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org