- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The Executive Director will lead care delivery teams that deliver care for both high risk community populations and institutional populations. Executive Director will manage staff members through a director of clinical operations as a direct report with administrative support and provider relation teams also reporting to this position. This person will have the total program duty which involves directly administering the medical directors, clinical managers, sales, operations and administrative staff. This position is also accountable for examining and participating in daily clinical care of patients. Duties involve daily site operations, network negotiations, management leadership internal and external to company, chargeable for financial and non financial results like budgets and actual.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of operation management experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business
Who is the client company
- Provides health care services to the community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org