- Centennial, CO
What you'll be doing
- Work as an executive chef this position is responsible for overseeing all culinary functions for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the account. Additionally, as part of the culinary team, you will be responsible for the following responsibilities: manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account. Plan and create all menus. Purchase and manage the inventory. Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with company marketing and culinary team.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of culinary management experience. High volume production and catering experience is essential. Previous experience managing cost controls. Should have desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company.
Required Schooling / Training
- Culinary degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world-leading food and support services companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org