- Hudson, NY
What you'll be doing
- Schedule and coordinate the work of sous chef, prep chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is correct and within budgeted labor cost goals. Approve the requisition of food product and other necessary food supplies based upon pars. Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times. Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft. Assist to develop standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation (which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices).maintain weekly, and month end company inventory using company inventory system with accuracy. Manage the delivery of supplies an ND food product to various locations. Attend all management meetings. Coordinate and oversee food production aspects of special events being planned (catering food tuck and concession).ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality. Control food and payroll costs. Interact with management to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests. Develop policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality; continually update written policies and procedures to reflect state-of-the-art techniques, equipment and terminology. Establish and maintain a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment. Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
What your background should be
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from four-year of college, university or culinary institute.
Who is the client company
- This is a BBQ restaurant specializing in legendary regional BBQ of the United.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org