Executive Assistant and Office Administrator
- Naples, FL
What you'll be doing
- Develop and manage all the normal office routines and services generally associated with the role of an executive assistant. Apply appropriate due diligence, ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all requested documentation (ie. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.). Organize logistics and prepare material for internal/external events, sales and management meetings. Manage staff and customer events and hospitality activities. Plan and coordinate travel requirements utilizing preferred service programs. Support the sales contract administration process. Collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, schedule and organize meetings, manage calendars, create and maintain files, order supplies and provide general administrative support to the office. Act as the office receptionist. Handle, manage & maintain records of marketing material. Handle and document the monthly and weekly sales incentives.
What your background should be
- Past experience in working in an office administrative role is highly preferred. Able to work through cross-functional and multi-level relationships. Excellent operating knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Must have initiative to action and be self motivated. Well-organized and deadline sensitive to meet goals. Able to multi-task and set priorities. Able to work independently. Excellent oral and written communicator. Must be fluent in English and fluent in Spanish.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or college diploma strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- As the world's leading provider of IoT and M2M network services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com