- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for carrying out a variety of clerical and receptionist duties in order to support the assigned departments. Main duties include managing calendars and arranging travel, filing and photocopying, handling calls and correspondence, and serving as an initial point of contact for the whole department.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional administrative role.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent or Business School Training.
Who is the client company
- Not-for-profit healthcare provider based in south east Louisiana.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org