- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- The Executive Assistant is required to support the hospital's senior executives by undertaking a range of administrative and clerical duties, including handling telephone calls and correspondence, arranging meetings and conferences, greeting visitors, and preparing reports. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills and be comfortable with taking on other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of executive assistant experience in a healthcare setting required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Not-for-profit medical center offering advanced pediatric care for children from birth to 21 years.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org