- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- As part of the assistant team, provide core administrative support to the head of global marketing and Communications. Responsible for calendar management, anticipate necessary background material, directions and other items required for each activity on the schedule. Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings, ensure managers arrive to meetings on time. Back up coverage for the assistant to the chief marketing officer. Handle a broad range of duties from day to day operational activities to scheduling meetings and correspondence with executive management and their assistants. Meet and greet visitors and clients, answering phones, coordinating conference rooms and meal arrangements. Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, car service arrangements and driving directions as needed. Manage inventory of supply stock for the team daily. Process and track expense reports and reimbursements. Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary; proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling. Assist in presentation preparation.
What your background should be
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management under highly demanding conditions. Ability to read, review, prioritize and respond to emails on behalf of a senior member of the marketing organization. Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent phone manner and management a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global investment management corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org