- Mason, OH
What you'll be doing
- The candidate provides advanced administrative support to a vice president. Handles telephone calls, schedule appointments, filing and makes travel arrangements for vice president and VP direct reports. Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and presentations. Composes correspondence, prepares reports and tracks and maintains department budget. Handles department invoicing process, coordinates procurement and accounts payable processes. Provides logistical support to the department, including remedy requests, organization of fax/copy/mail area, ordering supplies. Coordinates on board for new employees. Maintains general organization of the department common spaces. Orders departmental supplies and conducts special projects as assigned. Works on special projects as assigned by VP. Manages department budget, invoices, procurement processes. Manipulate data and prepares reports using spreadsheets and powerpoint. prepares PPT presentations. Sets up meetings and coordinates travel arrangements. Assists with preparation of materials for meetings, presentations, or conferences. Performs administrative functions such as filing, answering phones, copies, printing, etc. Composes memos and correspondence for VP.
What your background should be
- 4-6 years of relevant experience. Candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient with internet and email systems. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical. Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization in the United States that provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services including network-pharmacy claims processing; home delivery pharmacy services; specialty pharmacy benefit management, benefit-design consultation; drug-utilization review; formulary management and medical or drug data analysis services to manage drug plans for health plans.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org