- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Provide support to the VP, network development & system integration and administrator, strategic alliance, while supporting the overall administrative needs of the office. Manage day-to-day office administrative functions in this support role and be able to interface with senior leadership and operational levels across all entities and affiliates in support of network development, system integration and strategic alliance activities. Serve as a key point of contact for meeting coordination and ensure that all meeting logistics and needs are met including preparation of agendas, minutes, and required materials.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years experience in an executive staff support or program development role preferably in an academic medical center. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills essential. Ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely; to present ideas, facts and technical information. Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure. Must be able to work well under pressure.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org