- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- Executive Assistant will manage the day-to-day operations of the office, and organize and maintain files and records. The person will plan and schedule meetings and appointments. Executive Assistant will be answerable for managing projects and conducting research. She/he will prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations. This individual will manage sensitive and confidential company information. Executive Assistant will organize office meetings, attendant scheduling, catering, and A.V. setup needs. The successful candidate will coordinate with recruit and Human Resources for candidate interviews and new hire setup.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of administrative experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business
Who is the client company
- Delivers online training programs to senior care, health and human services, corrections, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com