Executive Administrative Assistant
- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Serves the president’s office in an administrative support role, sensitive to the president or CEO schedule and needs. Maintains the schedule of the president or CEO and the executive department suspense list, including but not limited to calendar and travel, reminding the president or CEO of the schedule and updated tasks as appropriate. Maintains appropriate contact and liaison with the board of ISI as requested. Prepares travel and general expense reports for the president or CEO. Assists in preparing board documentation, including appropriate minutes, etc. Coordinates the arrangement and execution of various meetings for the president or CEO, board of trustees, executive committee, other board committees, and president or CEO advisory council. Assists the president’s office in the planning, logistics and execution of the annual national staff conference. Liaison with all departments of ISI (including field staff members, ministry representatives and volunteers) as directed by the president or CEO or the director of operations. Ensures necessary documents or information is available to the president or CEO for various meetings, speaking engagements, etc. Facilitates all correspondence from the president or CEO and appropriate telephone calls. Edits and proofreads all drafts and completed, signed documents for appropriate grammatical usage, spelling and typing accuracy; exercising quality control of all work leaving the president’s office. Organizes, administers and maintains the president’s office files and board files. Promotes a positive environment in the home office and notifies the director of operations or the president or CEO if this is not occurring. Seeks to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of business activities in which the president or CEO is involved. Serves as a back up for the administrative assistant, president’s office as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience required; executive assistant experience strongly preferred. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite; web-based tools (e.g. social media); Windows operating systems; OSX desired. Decision-making ability, dependable, honest, enjoys challenges. Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat professional image. Self-starter, ability to work independently, organized, detail-oriented and thorough. Excellent typing and note taking skills plus an exceptional working knowledge of grammar and composition skills. Willingness to participate in daily devotions. Adherence to the statement of faith and moral conduct policy. Faithful, loyal, dedicated with a teachable spirit.
Required Schooling / Training
- College graduate (minimum of a associate degree is preferred) or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a student housing center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org