Executive Administrative Assistant
- Cherry Hill, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel. Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and receives visitors. Prepares, composes and types letters, memos and other company correspondence; maintains correspondence file; types confidential information. Organizes mail and other paperwork; determines appropriate recipient; responds independently when appropriate; calls attention to priorities. Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records. Researches information and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summarizing data. Conducts special projects as assigned. Compiles and formats reporting for board of directors and subcommittees. Prepares and distributes board and subcommittee meeting minutes and records. Acts with authority on administrative functions in the absence of supervisor. Provides divisional and departmental administrative coordination. Supervises various office administrative and support personnel, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work. Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, outside organizations and customers in order to resolve issues and concerns and to relieve executive of administrative details. Uses tact, discretion, and judgment in all communications. Organizes workflow through supervisor office. Coordinates with other division and department administrative staff. Maintains procedures and other manuals as needed. Provides administrative support to other departments, functions, and areas as necessary. Coordinates facilities issues.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience. Exceptional clerical and administrative skills. Knowledge of division organization, terminology, and operations. Ability to work independently. Strong organizational skills, with ability to keep others focused, on task and efficient. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. PC skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, reporting tools and presentation software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate/bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org